Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ignored

     So I don't know how long me and Razz are going to last. I haven't really spent time with him or talked to him since my last post. (I forced him out of his house to buy me tequila and rum Friday. Immediately afterwards I dropped him off at his place and he scurried back in with barely a kiss goodbye. That doesn't count) I also by chance ran into him at Club Pantheon last night. (I knew he was going to Charleston, but I figured he wouldn't be going to Pantheon.) Yeah, I ran into him in the bathroom, and he gave me a look like "the fuck?". It's like jeez, happy to see you too dick. He quickly introduced me to his friends, we danced for a little, and the we separated. Now, here's the thing that drives me insane. I've gotten to a point where I have to make him promise repeatedly that we will hang out at a said time, but that doesn't even phase him. I told him He told me we would hang out Sunday, and now he can't, because he's tired. He's always tired. I really like him when he's around. If it keeps going like this I'm just gonna have no choice but to break up with him. Like a "Call me when I'm actually a priority of yours" situation.
   
     Oh, and by the way, I got one thing on my Christmas list. I came home the other day to my mom and my brother beating the hell out of my safe with mallets.
     "You didn't want it in one piece did you?" says my mother.
     "Well, kinda."
     I could have done that!

     Oh and can I add that obviously he can handle me going to Tennessee for two weeks. We're edging in on one.

No comments:

Post a Comment