Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Christmas List

     So, I haven't written anything for bitter vitamins in a few days, so I felt guilty. Then I felt guilty because I told myself I can't feel guilty about not writing shit on here, it has to come naturally. Either way, that doesn't change the fact that I need to finish writing 'Cruuz'. Oh well, in the meantime, here's my Christmas list:

  1. A queen sized bed (maybe a tempurpedic? Maybe Razz will sleep over more often if I have this.)
  2. Hemp Body Lotion (from wal-mart. Any scent is okay, they all smell good. Maybe all three? It's not weed lotion, I promise.)
  3. Jake from Hollister (the cologne. there is not a guy named Jake from Hollister.)
  4. Boxer Briefs from Express (or Abercrombie, American Eagle, Hollister, where ever. It's just that as of now, even my fancy underwear is from Wal-mart.)
  5. 'The Hunger Games' and 'Catching Fire' (in hard-back. I have a copy of 'The Hunger Games' that I stole from my high school library, but it's all beat up and has that ugly clear plastic cover on it that they always put on books.)
  6. Some new jeans like Ret's (Ret is my brother, and my mom still buys him shit. A few months ago, my mom bought him some jeans from Hollister. They are fabulous, and if my mom or brother caught me trying to wear them, they flip the fuck out.)
  7. Plain black v-neck tees (like from Wal-mart. I know they are only like ten bucks but I'm broke as a joke right now and I'd much rather spend the little money I do have on booze, fast food, and cigarettes.)
  8. A new tattoo (I'm not sure of what, or where, but I know I want it. I saw some cool jellyfish tattoos on Tumblr.)
  9. A trip to Tennessee (To see my friend Clair!)
  10. Sonic Gift Cards!!!
  11. A new phone (or at least a battery. I don't really give a shit that I still own a flip phone, but the battery life is about eight hours on a good day.)
  12. Some (nice) flip-flops (Since that is about all I wear in the foot department, I feel like I deserve some name-brand flip-flops)
  13. Some new Ray-bans (mine are slightly broke up.)
  14. Photoshop
  15. My room cleaned (Oh good god!)
  16. A tanning membership (since it's cold, and I was too busy working all summer, I lack the pigment I crave.)
  17. Some new bed sheets (If I get my queen sized bed, I'll need them in queen sized.)
  18. To open that god damn safe in my room. (I swear, it's like a box of mystery. Enraged by my not finding the combination,  busted the hinges off the safe. I still couldn't open it.)
  19. A laptop (Fat chance.)
  20. HOUSE OF TOKYO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment