Monday, January 16, 2012

On Another Note

     I forgot to mention Kite's "Depression" and him wanting to kill himself. He kept telling Auto, Eric, and I that he wanted to kill himself and that he is very unhappy. The best reason why we could get out of him, was that he was heartbroken, and broke.
     "I can't afford to do this photo shoot I need for my upcoming album. Wahh." (Did I mention he was a "singer"? Kill me.
     Auto and Eric attempted comforting him, but I ignored him. That pissed me off. I'm heartbroken and broke, and I think (personally) I'm going to let my life play out a little longer. If every teenager that was heartbroken and broke killed themselves, the few teenagers we'll have left better work real hard at procreation, or that's going to be the end of the human race!
    
 Fuck you Kite. There are bigger issues in the world.
     
     For the record, he is safe. I spent Saturday morning thinking I killed him, calling him obsessively, checking the Charleston crime blotter. Thankfully, Auto texted me saying Kite was okay.

"Did Kite call you?"

"He texted me. He's okay, sort of. He apparently woke up somewhere downtown."

"Thank god. I thought he was dead. The guilt was kicking in."

"I still feel kinda bad though. :/"

"He's not dead, and he's not in jail."

"but still..."

     At that point, I didn't really care. Like I said in my text, he wasn't dead, and he wasn't in jail. I actually found it kind of funny he woke up somewhere downtown. 
     Sunday, I checked my voice-mail. Turns out Kite called me three time after we left him Friday night, each time leaving me a different melodramatic, drunken message. He apparently drove away, (like I told him not to) got pulled over, (I wonder why he didn't go to jail.) and kept telling me he was going to kill himself. (He kept saying "He just wanted to let me know."
     Good riddance Kite. If you're that weak, go ahead and do it. I don't know you well enough to get that sad about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment