Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's been awhile, so listen to my new problems

     Well, I had a new boyfriend for a short while and he broke up with me the other day. We fought a lot, so I didn't really fight it. He'll create fights. I think he might enjoy getting a rise out of me, and he'll accuse me of not caring if I don't get angry. I've decided the best solution is to not get angry. We'll just get in a fight that's impossible to win, or even end. Sometimes I'll just give up and apologize, but he'll just keep fighting. He kept fighting after he broke up with me, and I just kept thinking, "Well dude, you broke up with me! What does it matter anymore?"
     I don't think I've ever met someone who legit needs drama in there life. I get gossiping, I get people over reacting to situations and starting fights, and I get people creating problems for attention, but I feel like he needs something to be wrong in his life (or in this case, our relationship) and will start a fight, because he truly believes something is wrong.
     I know I'm being very vague with this, so let me give you an example. To be a little humble, please understand that this is all from my view, so of course I am going to be biased. Me, Frey (my ex), and Auto all went to a friend's house Saturday night. Apparently, Auto's friend Jessie gave Frey a dirty look because he was smoking green with Jessie's oldest sister. Frey told this to me, but I didn't think he was as upset by it as he was, and in complete truth, I didn't think it was that big a deal. Jessie could be a bitch unnecessarily sometimes. I knew this. I didn't feel like a dirty look was worth causing a "Bad Girls Club" scene. Beside's it was Jessie's house, and I certainly wasn't about to bitch at her in her own house. So I left the whole thing alone. Well Frey kept being miserable and wanted to go home. I agreed and told him I was going to make sure Auto was okay with leaving.
     **Now a few back stories and facts. Auto rode with us and his car was at my house. I thought Auto wanted to stay. I found out  few days later he actually wanted to leave too.
     Well Frey got angry saying things like, "I should be your priority. I'm your boyfriend. I'm your guest. Auto can find his own ride to your house."
     Well I certainly wasn't going to just up and leave Auto there. That's just rude, and I know I'd hear it from Auto later if I did (which if I got left at a party, I'd throw a bitch fit too.) Well we started fighting, we left with Auto, Auto went home, and me and Frey continued fighting at my house. No matter what, he refused to see things from my point of view. It got to the point where I was crying, and he still would listen. I ended up slapping him. It didn't solve anything, I knew it wouldn't, but damn, that shit felt good.
     So he broke up with me two days later because of that. Truthfully, I think he thrived off of me slapping him. I finally did something actually wrong, and that he was justified to get upset about. Now today he's been texting me about how depressed he is. He said he fucked shit up with me. I don't know if he wanted me to, but I wasn't going to deny it. I would get so confused when he'd start fighting with me. If he wants to fix shit, he need's to apologize, and just stop being so damn sensitive.
     By the way, you know what a lot of boys do? Every time they're fighting, they'll ask if you want to break up. It's just a fight. Frey, you have to understand a few things. Everybody is different, nobody is perfect, and not everybody is going to think the same way you do. Obviously I don't. Accept it.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment